This 66-Day Challenge is designed so YOU can create a new long-term or permanent habit.
Create ONE goal
a NO-EXCUSES, NO-FAIL goal!
Gary Keller, who wrote the life-changing book, The ONE Thing, assures readers that it takes 66 days (not 30 days) to own and internalize a habit for good.
Therefore, pick ONE THING from the List of 66 Items or create your own personal goal that isn’t on the list.
Create your goal starting with “I am” and is stated in the present tense.
If you’re not sure about your goal or whether it fits well in this Challenge, just email me at Info@AgingGracefully.TV for a personal reply.
5 examples of 66-Day Challenge goals:
- I am writing in my journal DAILY for 66 days.
- I am going to the gym TWICE a week for 66 days.
- I am practicing French FOUR times per week for 66 days.
- I am texting something kind to someone DAILY for 66 days.
- I am going outside for fresh air 15 minutes THREE times per week for 66 days.
Write your goal in the comment box below or in the comment box of the 66-Day Challenge page.
Anyone who states their goal in the comments OR emails me their goal for the Challenge is automatically entered into a…
Drawing for a $50 Visa Gift Card!
Stay Tuned! There may be other prizes along the way, as well!
- You can hit Reply to any of the 66-Day Challenge emails for personal communication with me, your Health Coach. Feel free to email me your questions, suggestions, or comments at Info@AgingGracefully.TV.
- The 66-Day Challenge emails are brief, with only 1 or two sentences of encouragement. They are meant to be uplifting reminders and take no more than 10 seconds to read.
This Challenge should be FUN, not difficult!
Ready to join me? Remember there are 2 ways to get started…
- Email Info@AgingGracefullly.TV; put 66 Days in the subject line.
- Declare your goal in the comment box (Be sure you have a valid email address. It’s only viewed by me!)