The creator of “70 is the New 40 Expo” believes we can do anything we choose to do!
At 79 years old, Beth Thomas has created 70 is the new 40 Expo. She energetically and relentlessly proves that life can be GREAT in your 70s!
Beth says, “If enough of us (1% of the population is critical mass) start eating nutritious food, look for alternatives instead of too often just accepting often unnecessary surgeries and prescription drugs, say no to sugar, yes to sufficient water (drink in ounces half of your weight in pounds a day!) we will alter sick care in the USA and replace it with prevention and self care. Say YES to you and your family.”
Has there ever been a better time to take charge of your lifestyle?
Beth laughs as she remembers how she used to run home to watch reruns on television. Now she knows she had been a slave to her TV and believes that turning it off gave her the needed time and energy to really live and love life.
This energetic 79-year-old has now finished 15 sprint triathlons since turning 70!
We are thrilled to be included in Beth’s list of expert speakers in a 10-day online Expo that begins August 30!
PLEASE WATCH KATHRYN AS A GUEST EXPERT IN THE EXPO!
Kathryn Eyring will be the speaker on Day 10 talking about the mission of Aging Gracefully TV and 12 Secrets to inspire, motivate and empower people to greatness.
The list of speakers offer groundbreaking info on a multitude of helpful subjects – from relieving joint discomfort to eliminating self-limiting thoughts!
What you will get from this free event:
- INSIGHT into what stops us motion/exercise safety guidelines
- Rediscovery that you are LOVEABLE and WORTHY.
- How much water to drink every day for proper HYDRATION
- Understanding of why SLEEP and REST DAYS are important
- SELF CARE ideas to implement
- Explanation of the relationship between the GUT and BRAIN health
- Possible alternatives to prescriptions and surgery
- NUTRITION info – a guide to the foods to add and which foods to cut OUT
- 45 minutes average overall TIME a day for YOU
- How to create a GUIDE TO WELL-BEING for yourself (and your family and friends)