What is YOUR secret to aging gracefully?
The Aging Gracefully team went to a gathering of actively aging adults to ask the question, “What is the secret to aging gracefully.” The answers from people aged 70 to 94 vary! Enjoy!
The list below is a summary of answers from our vibrant friends who strive to live a long, healthy life without regrets! Thank you to all who participated and joined in the fun!
- Keep busy and keep up with friends
- Exercise to keep flexible and strong.
- Surround yourself with good people.
- Forget about age. It’s not a number.
- Stay active.
- Don’t isolate yourself.
- Live every day to the fullest.
- Have a sense of humor.
- Family and friends, good times.
- Good genes.
- Do fun things.
- Choose to be happy.
- Keep moving.
- Enjoy people.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Accept the things you cannot change.
Share your thoughts in the comment box below…
What is your favorite advice from above?
What would YOU add for a “secret?”