Enjoy Fun Autumn Activities at Any Age!
During the autumn months, weather isn’t too hot or too cold and excuses for staying inside the house fly out the open windows!
Do you need some ideas for indoor and outdoor autumn activities? There’s a million things to do with your friends, family, kids, or grandkids at this time of year!
Depending on where you live, here is a list of seasonal fun to consider:
- Apple or pumpkin picking
- Find a corn maze
- Walk in the woods
- Collect brightly colored leaves
- Rent a cabin in a state park
- Plant bulbs to look forward to in the spring
- Take a Sunday drive in the country
- Make a birdfeeder as a project
- Try a new autumn recipe
- Bake a pie
- Use cinnamon, clove and orange essential oils in the diffuser
- Bake squash or pumpkin and make a savory soup
- Make spiced cider
- Add a stick of cinnamon in the coffee pot for flavor
- Make zucchini or pumpkin bread
- Make the first pot of stew for the season
- Cook a big batch of chili
- Get creative making a Halloween costume
- Find an Oktoberfest celebration or make your own
- Host a neighborhood potluck
- Put the summer clothes away and get out the sweaters and scarves
- Get ahead of everyone else with Christmas shopping
- Start a walking group
- Spend a day at garage sales, flea market or auction house
- Build a bonfire and make s’mores
- Display pinecones in a bowl on the dining table
- Start a new gratitude journal
Autumn is filled with fun activities when you look for them. Enjoy autumn with full intention and attention so you can make it your season of living life fully without regrets!
Share your thoughts in the comment box below…
What are your favorite autumn activities?
Do you have any family fall rituals you can share?
Any ideas you would like to add to the list?