This New 66-Day Program is Designed to Help YOU Feel Empowered in 2020!
Receive encouragement, accountability, and motivation for FREE!
Has 2020 taken the wind out of YOUR sails? Do you find yourself suffering from sadness, lethargy, lack of accomplishment, or low energy?
Does the thought of a “goal” feel too big right now… or useless?
What about a tiny little habit? You could probably do something so small that it’s almost effortless!
Even one small new healthy habit will make you feel better! It’s TRUE!
The purpose of this Challenge is to create a new long-term healthy HABIT that will help you feel empowered in 2020!
This Challenge is designed for any body, age, size, or ability!
It will be fun, AND… you won’t feel alone. In fact, why not invite a FRIEND to join in, too?
Create something unique or pick ONE of the following 25 healthy habits to feel empowered in 2020!
COMMIT to the ONE THING you will DO regardless of the weather 5 days per week. Don’t rely on perfect health. Don’t rely on anyone else to help you accomplish this goal.
- Make the bed
- Write a note to someone (text, email, or mail)
- Dust or vacuum one room
- Write in a journal in AM or PM
- Do the dishes
- Sit quietly to meditate for 2 minutes
- Read 5 pages of an uplifting book
- Give a compliment to someone (call, in-person, text, email, or mail)
- Tell someone you love them
- Create affirmations and read them
- Focus on your breath for one minute
- Write down 5 things you’re grateful for
- Declutter by eliminating one item at a time
- Doodle, draw, or Zentangle for 5 minutes
- Diffuse your favorite scent of essential oil
- Do a home workout for 1 minute. Click here for ideas.
- Eat 5 vegetables in a day
- Make a check-in call to someone who needs it
- Be creative for 10 minutes (draw, paint, sew, woodworking)
- Step outside barefoot for grounding/earthing
- Eat without using the back of the chair to build better posture
- Get outside for fresh air for 15 minutes
- Spend ZERO money for the day
- Walk the dog (or brush the dog)
- Watch an inspiring TED Talk
- You’ll receive 66 encouraging 30-second emails from the Aging Gracefully TV Team to keep you going!
- You’ll also be invited to a Zoom video call on the Secrets to Aging Gracefully with Kathryn Eyring!