Where Does AGTV Go From Here?
- Readers are always welcome to MAKE REQUESTS for articles and interviews!
- RECOMMENDATIONS for inspiring interviews are appreciated!
- GUEST WRITERS are invited to submit articles for consideration!
- Private and business SPONSORS and ADVERTISERS keep AGTV going!
Coming Up Soon:
- The fun Island Author, Bob Adamov, talks about his uniquely-written books
- Rachel McClure gives the DON’Ts and the DOs for being a parent or grandparent of an alcoholic or addict
- Rachel Kabb-Effron from Kabb Law explains what people need to know about Medicaid
- Wil Schuette from The 611 Group shares Retirement and Designing Your Financial Future
- Surgeon Dr. Duret Smith from Othopaedic Associates describes what we need to know and do about arthritis.
The Future of AGTV Holds More FUN and Interactive Opportunities, Too!
- Continued Healthy Challenges
- Contests for $ and Prizes
- Day trips
- AGTV Vacations
- Crossing off the bucket list items
AGTV on a Mission
Last month a group of volunteers met to talk about the direction of Aging Gracefully TV in 2020. With their time and guidance, the Mission of AGTV below was approved and adopted: