If you enjoy writing, you might enjoy writing occasional articles for Aging Gracefully TV (AGTV). Guest writers are encouraged to submit their original articles for consideration to be published! Send an email with your article attached to Info@AgingGracefully.TV.
Guest Writing Guidelines
- Your article must be owned and authored by you and be unique for AgingGracefully.TV. It can be removed upon your request at any time.
- Preferred articles have a word count between 300 and 500 words.
- We cannot compensate writers at this time, but we can feature your brief bio (about 40 words) and a link to your website.
- Once your post is published, feel free to share with your friends via links in your emails, resume, website, Facebook, Twitter, or other social media.
What is AGTV looking for?
- Stories, advice, tips, or ideas for an audience over 50 years old.
- Inspiring stories of perseverance, personal growth, relationship tips, advice for cultivating happiness, confidence, and wellness, or general advice on living a long healthy life without regrets!
- High-quality articles that are well-written and are not self-promoting, but aim to benefit actively aging adults.
Why be a guest writer for AGTV?
- Make a difference in someone else’s life.
- Generate activity to your website.
- Include your own high-quality photos if preferred.
- Reach a large audience. Your article will be shared by Aging Gracefully TV for potentially millions of people to read. Occasionally, we share blog posts on AGTV social media.