For some reason, it always seems EASIER to start new habits at the beginning of a day, week, or month, doesn’t it?
Commit to aging gracefully with a new habit in the month of June and YOU can be the next Spotlight!
Here are some commitment ideas:
- Start a habit of walking (twice a week, three times, or daily)
- Begin each day with a vegetable included in your breakfast
- Do at least one of the one-minute exercises per day
- Start an exercise class and go twice a week
- Eliminate sugar for the month
- Eat 5 fruits and vegetables per day
- Sleep an hour longer
- Don’t eat after 7 p.m.
- Meditate daily
- Join a social group or start one!
Let’s age gracefully TOGETHER!
Let’s DO THIS!
I’ll be checking in on you! If YOU stay committed, YOU might be spotlighted in Aging Gracefully in the month of July (with your permission, of course)!
Here’s MY commit: I’m going to take a walk (at least around the block) three days a week.
Put YOUR healthy habit commitment in the comment section below!