Do you want to go out and party?
Ha! You can’t even stay up until midnight anymore?
It’s still possible to have a fulfilling New Year’s Eve!
You can still make it a GREAT event, even if you’re going to be alone!
Here’s a list of easy and inexpensive ideas for New Year’s Eve activities!
- Invite your spouse, friends, kids or grandkids over for Game Night!
- Love eating together but don’t want to do all the cooking? Have a Potluck dinner!
- Pop up some popcorn and rent a movie!
- Play cards. Even solitaire is an option!
- Invite people over for a game of Bingo! (Create your own cards!)
- Make a cup of tea or hot cocoa. Then reflect on all the good things you did this year for others and write it down! You might be better than you thought!
- Go online and make vacation plans for the next year!
- Write 12 uplifting letters to yourself. Open one at the beginning of each month!
- Write down your predictions for 2020!
- Do a video call (Skype or Facetime) with friends or family!
- Take a midnight walk by yourself, with a friend, or your furry friend!
- Focus/prepare for New Year’s Day – a breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner!
- Babysit for a young family!
- Enjoy a long-distance call with an old friend! We don’t have to pay for those calls anymore!
- Make it a night of pampering! Take a bath, do your own facial, mani and/or pedi.
- Create your goals for 2020 – not the same as resolutions!
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”by C.S. Lewis
Share your thoughts in the comment box below…
What will YOU do for New Year’s Eve?
Any ideas for others?