Can you fully commit to this BIG challenge of no sugar for 30 days?
This is a HARD challenge and there’s nothing to win except THIS awesome list of goodies below…
- Your food will taste better.
- You’ll probably lose weight.
- Your skin might look healthier.
- Your cholesterol levels may lower.
- It’s better for your heart (and heart disease).
- It can improve (or even eliminate) Type 2 diabetes.
- It could lower your blood pressure.
- Chronic inflammation will probably be reduced.
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease may be improved.
- The likelihood of dental plaque and cavities is lowered.
SO, are you IN?
This first round of the No-Sugar Challenge goes from January 2nd to January 31.
If you’re committed, just type “I’m IN” in the comment box below!