Written by Kathryn Eyring. Edited from original post of August 27, 2018
I could have died from toxic mold, but I didn’t know I was suffering!
Do YOU know the symptoms of toxic mold exposure?
Over a year ago, I interviewed Nancy Sharber from SafeHouse Solutions. Everyone should view it.
You could be getting sick from toxic mold and not even realize it!
That’s what was happening to me!
Know the common signs or symptoms of toxic mold:
- Coughing and/or wheezing
- Chronic stuffy or runny nose
- Eyes or skin becomes red or itchy
- Sore or itchy throat
- Frequent unexplained nosebleeds
- Feelings of malaise
Fortunately, my functional medicine doctor told me that my recent blood test had shown an extreme amount of toxins in my body – about 4 times what is considered normal!
Therefore, I had my home tested by an independent lab.
High levels of toxic molds were discovered in my finished basement, where I spend a considerable amount of time daily.
By now, my house has been treated, the mold is eliminated, and my house has tested clean!
Following doctor’s instructions exactly, my recent blood test showed normal toxin levels, thankfully!
Now, I encourage EVERYONE to learn about toxic mold – and especially seniors!
Please watch. Then, tell me in the comment box below what you learned!
Do you think you have you ever experienced mold symptoms? Do you have a loved one that might be exposed?
Did you know that household molds can be virtually invisible?
Do you know what to do if you or a loved one suspects toxic mold?