Chances are you’re probably going to live your last years aging gracefully in a senior living apartment, assisted living community, or senior neighborhood, rather than in the home of a loved one (like Grandma did)! Oh, you need some assistance? Guess what! You’ll have to PAY for a professional caregiver.
Oh, sure, we’re definitely living longer… but with chronic conditions like arthritis, diabetes, COPD, heart disease, and auto-immune diseases that often require long-term care!
WHAT! You’re not prepared for getting old?
That’s why THIS site is devoted to sharing the BEST information, tools, and resources to help you
LIVE A LONG, HEALTHY LIFE WITHOUT REGRETS!
Enjoy quick-to-read articles with insights, exercise videos, humor, safety, and wellness tips, so you can create, maintain, or lengthen your best life while aging gracefully!
Watch FULL TV EPISODES of Aging Gracefully TV for:
- Unstoppable aging adults who tell their stories and inspire you to live your best life!
- Senior advocates presenting resources, ideas, and suggestions so you can live a dynamic life without regrets!
Are you still wondering if you’re in the right place?
Okay, if you answer YES to any of the questions below, you’re IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
- While you’re working on your own life challenges, do you have the additional challenge of one or BOTH parents still alive?
- Has one or more of your adult children moved back in?
- Are you grieving the children you never had … or lost?
- Is your own health good, but your partner’s health is declining, which now makes YOU a caregiver?
- Are you prepping for retirement OR already retired?
- Have you considered downsizing OR moving in the near future?
- Are you worried about asking for help more often than you’d like?
- Do you feel like you’re so focused on the needs of someone else (e.g. parents, spouse, adult children, grandchildren) that you can’t even find time to take care of yourself?