The 66-Day Challenge is Designed for Every Body!
Every body needs to feel like a WINNER. THIS challenge is for any age, size or ability. Commit to any ONE THING from the following list for ONCE, TWICE or MORE times per week for 66 days! OR decide on something else!
Would YOU like 66 days of encouragement to motivate you?
Send an email to INFO@AgingGracefully.TV
Put “66 Days” in the subject line to receive 10 seconds of encouragement every morning for 66 days!
Mandatory: No Failing!
The PURPOSE of this Challenge is to make a long-term healthy HABIT!
Make it easy enough that there is NO CHANCE of failing. Keep this in mind as this 66-day period is likely to have HOLIDAYS in the duration.
Print the TRACKER at the bottom to CHECK OFF your SUCCESS!
COMMIT to ONE THING that is DOable! Don’t rely on the weather. Don’t rely on perfect health. Don’t rely on anyone else.
- Make the bed
- Stretch for 2 minutes
- Write a nice note to someone
- Dust one room
- Vacuum one room
- Write in your journal
- Do the dishes
- Meditate for 5 minutes
- Massage your feet for 1 minute
- Read 5 pages of a book
- Drink ____ oz. of water
- Take a multivitamin
- Brush teeth for 2 minutes
- Dance for the length of one song
- Look in the mirror and say, “I’m a GEM. I’m VALUABLE.”
- Read daily affirmations
- Give a compliment to someone
- Tell someone you love them
- Focus on your breath for one minute
- Sing in the shower
- Write down 3 things you’re grateful for
- Declutter by eliminating one item at a time
- Sign up to learn a new word daily
- Practice another language
- Doodle or Zentangle for 5 minutes
- Do foot and ankle exercises in the morning
- Use a diffuser with a favorite scent
- Do Sit-to-Stands for 30 seconds
- Brush your cat or dog
- Practice getting down on the floor and getting up again
- Practice posture by standing against a wall and pulling your chin back
- Eat an entire meal without leaning against the back of the chair
- Practice a musical instrument
- Tell someone “Good job!”
- Text something kind to someone
- Do a home workout for 2 minutes
- Go meatless for the day
- Eat ____ vegetables in a day
- Make a check-in visit or call to someone who needs it
- Post something inspiring on social media
- Do a good deed anonymously
- Snap a picture of something beautiful
- Take a nap
- Call a friend
- Send a note to someone in the military
- Find a blog to enjoy and make a comment
- Start a hobby habit 5-10 minutes at a time
- Watch/learn something from the History Channel
- Use a foam roller or ball for myofascial release
- Read or recycle a newspaper or magazine
- Work on your family tree 5 minutes
- Watch an inspiring TED Talk
THE FOLLOWING ARE ONLY RECOMMENDED 2 – 5 TIMES/WEEK
- Do a home workout
- Go to the gym
- Walk the dog
- Stay in bed ____ hours
- Step outside barefoot for grounding/earthing
- Try a new recipe
- Go to bed at ____
- Get outside for fresh air for 15 minutes
- Go to the library
- Spend ZERO money for the day
- Go to an age-appropriate exercise class
- Invite someone over for a meal
THE FOLLOWING ARE ONLY FOR THE FULLY COMMITTED
- Quit smoking
- Stop biting nails
THIS ROUND OF THE 66-DAY CHALLENGE STARTS after OCTOBER 26 AND GOES TO DECEMBER 31 BUT YOU CAN START ANYTIME!
You’re being WARNED: This challenge will prepare and strengthen you for the New Year New YOU Challenge that will start in January!
Share in the comment box below…
What is your NEW habit and for how many times per week?
Print Your 66-Day Tracker or Request a PDF from Info@AgingGracefully.TV