The 66-Day Challenge is designed for every body!
Every body needs to feel like a WINNER. THIS challenge is for any age, size or ability. Commit to any ONE THING from the following list for ONCE, TWICE or MORE times per week for 66 days! OR decide on something else!
Would YOU like 66 days of encouragement to motivate you?
Send an email to INFO@AgingGracefully.TV
Put “66 Days” in the subject line to receive 10 seconds of encouragement every morning for 66 days!
Mandatory: No Failing!
The PURPOSE of this Challenge is to make a long-term healthy HABIT!
Click on this article for more clarification and examples of goals.
Make it easy enough that there is NO CHANCE of failing. Keep this in mind as this 66-day period is likely to have at least one special occasion in the duration.
Print the TRACKER at the bottom to CHECK OFF your SUCCESS!
COMMIT to ONE THING that is DOable! Don’t rely on the weather. Don’t rely on perfect health. Don’t rely on anyone else.
Here are 66 IDEAS to choose from, ranging from easy to more challenging. Pick ONE or create your own!
- Make the bed
- Stretch for 2 minutes
- Write a nice note to someone
- Dust one room
- Vacuum one room
- Write in your journal
- Do the dishes
- Meditate for 5 minutes
- Massage your feet for 1 minute
- Read 5 pages of a book
- Drink ____ oz. of water
- Take a multivitamin
- Brush teeth for 2 minutes
- Dance for the length of one song
- Look in the mirror and say, “I’m a GEM. I’m VALUABLE.”
- Read daily affirmations
- Give a compliment to someone
- Tell someone you love them
- Focus on your breath for one minute
- Sing in the shower
- Write down 3 things you’re grateful for
- Declutter by eliminating one item at a time
- Sign up to learn an online “word of the day”
- Practice another language
- Doodle or Zentangle for 5 minutes
- Do foot and ankle exercises in the morning
- Use a diffuser with a favorite scent
- Do Sit-to-Stands for 30 seconds
- Brush your cat or dog
- Practice getting down on the floor and getting up again
- Practice posture by standing against a wall and pulling your chin back
- Eat an entire meal without leaning against the back of the chair
- Practice a musical instrument
- Tell someone “Good job!”
- Text something kind to someone
- Do a home workout for 2 minutes
- Go meatless for the day
- Eat ____ vegetables in a day
- Make a check-in visit or call to someone who needs it
- Post something inspiring on social media
- Do a good deed anonymously
- Snap a picture of something beautiful
- Take a nap
- Call a friend
- Send a note to someone in the military
- Find a blog to enjoy and make a comment
- Start a hobby habit 5-10 minutes at a time
- Watch/learn something from the History Channel
- Use a foam roller or ball for myofascial release
- Read or recycle a newspaper or magazine
- Work on your family tree 5 minutes
- Watch an inspiring TED Talk
- Do a home workout
- Go to the gym
- Walk the dog
- Stay in bed ____ hours
- Step outside barefoot for grounding/earthing
- Try a new recipe
- Go to bed at ____
- Get outside for fresh air for 15 minutes
- Go to the library
- Spend ZERO money for the day
- Go to an age-appropriate exercise class
- Invite someone over for a meal
- Quit smoking
- Stop biting nails
Share in the comment box below…
What is your NEW habit and for how many times per week?
Print Your 66-Day Tracker or Request a PDF from Info@AgingGracefully.TV
20 thoughts on “66-Day Challenge”
I am going to start my day with positive thoughts!
I can combine walk a dog and go outside for fresh air for 15 minutes. What a great beginning to a new year.
Love it! You’re right on!
I will do at least one if the 1 minute exercises every day.
I’m going with #22. My areas are going to be my closet, my garage, and my office
I will spend one hour a day committed solely to my coaching business.
Love it, Coach! An hour a day is doable under any conditions!
This is a great idea. Simple, yet interesting and challenging.
My one goal will be:
“I am going outside for fresh air 15 minutes THREE times per week for 66 days.”
That’s GREAT! It’s so good for mental and physical wellbeing!
Give a compliment to someone.
Karen, this is great. You’ll be the happier one at the end of 66 days!
Goal is to organize as I continue to sort through household items I no longer need.
This is a great list that promotes creativity, wellness, and positivity – especially beneficial for helping to keep us inspired and active during the colder, darker months ahead. And hey, I instantly accomplished #23 by looking up “Zentangle” (#25), which also sounds like a fun new activity to try! Now I’m doing #46. ✓✓✓ This is fun!
It’s so FUN having you join in! Thank you, Lori!
A fun way to build more good habits! Loving it!
Thank you for joining, Claire!
Looking forward to a couple of great, new habits.
I love the wide variety of things to try. All very positive! Hope to do them all.
I am going to start at the top of this list and try one every day.